Trees are very powerful according to Taoist masters. Aside from absorbing carbon dioxide and turning it into oxygen, trees also can absorb negative energy and transform it into positive.
The roots of trees dig deep into Earth, the deeper their roots, the higher they rise to the skies. They absorb the energy of the Earth as well as the universal force of the sky.
Trees are considered the most spiritually advanced plant on Earth because of their constant meditation with subtle energy.
You can establish a relationship with trees so long as you understand their language. And they can help you open up your energy channels to cultivate calm, presence and vitality.
They also can benefit from you when you help them eliminate their blocks and devitalized parts. Like any other relationships, you benefit from each other by the constant cultivation of your connection.
How to Use The Chi Energy of Trees to Heal Yourself?
Follow these steps to choose the right tree, to establish an energy relationship with that tree and eventually heal yourself:
1. How to Choose The Right Tree?
Humans have been using parts of trees for medications and healing almost as long as humanity exists. But, along the way, they discovered what type of tree should be used for what kind of remedy.
The big ones are the best, like pines. They radiate Chi, nourish the blood, strengthen the nervous system, and even help in longevity while feeding the soul and spirit. Pines, which are often the subjects of ancient Chinese poetry and paintings, are considered to be “immortal trees.”
There are, however, other trees which you can choose from. The big ones have maximum energy while those that sit up near the streams are also the best.
Trees have different characteristics. Some are hotter or warmer, and others are cooler or colder. With constant practice, you can distinguish each species from the others.
The different characteristics of trees
- Cypresses and cedars can lower the temperature and can feed Yin energy.
- Willows fight the dry winds and eliminate excess moisture from the body, reduce blood pressure, strengthen the urinary tract and bladder.
- Elms can calm the mind and strengthen the stomach.
- Maples fight the dry winds and help reduce any pain.
- Carobs help eliminates internal heat and balance conditions of the heart.
- Banyan trees or Bengali figs purify your heart and help eliminate moisture in the body.
- Cinnamons can remove the cold from the heart and the stomach.
- Fir trees help absorb bruises to reduce sweating and heal bone fractures.
- Hawthorns help in digestion, strengthen the intestine and fight low blood pressure.
- Birches help lower body temperature, eliminate body moisture and detoxify the body.
- Prunes feed the spleen, the stomach, the pancreas as well as calm the mind.
- Figs help eliminate excess heat in the body by increasing salivation, it also nourishes the spleen, and helps cure diarrhea.
- Knees help strengthen the bladder and relieve urinary problems in women.
Keep in mind that small trees don’t have enough energy to accommodate you while gigantic trees may drown you with their energy. It’s best to select one that is medium sized and robust.
2. How to Establish an Energy Relationship With The Tree?
You can create a silent communion rite with the tree that is understood by both of you and the tree.
But first, you must see the personality of the tree and its life. Some trees are very generous and quickly give you the energy you need.
Other trees are weak or ill and need your healing energy first.
Some are friendly while some are plain indifferent depending on their energy.
You can work with all of them to find which tree works best for you.
Be open and give them your respect without pushing them too hard to bend to your purpose.
The most important thing when establishing a connection is to be near the tree so you can touch it, to open yourself up shamelessly and to be clear in your intent while showing love.
By activating these four elements you will establish an energy relationship with the tree:
Just make sure that you spend at least 30 minutes around the tree. However, some trees might respond quicker depending on their energy.
Here are some techniques you can practice:
1. Tree Hugging:
2. Sitting facing the tree:
3. Meditation near the tree:
4. Standing facing the tree:
- How The Healing Process Begins?
Visit the tree regularly. Building a relationship with trees takes a longer time than building one with humans.
But if you keep returning to the same tree, you are likely to begin your lasting friendship with it.
Once you visit it regularly, it will soon expect you. Some say that it might even miss your presence.
Creating a spiritual communion with trees is like making love that requires sensuality and tenderness.
When you finally establish that communion, you don’t need to control the situation. Just allow yourself to relax and melt in that communion.
Allow the tree to guide you in your healing. It might remedy your issue, or it might give you intuitive guidance as to how to find additional help.
If nothing else, it will heal the spiritual aspect of your problem.
“In Japan, people practice ‘forest bathing,’ where they spend quiet time absorbing the wisdom of ancient forests, taking long walks among the trees to stimulate their immune system.
In Taoism, students are encouraged to meditate among trees, and it is believed that the trees will absorb negative energies, replacing them with healthy ones. Trees are seen as a source of emotional and physical healing, and themselves as meditators, absorbing universal energies.”
NOTE: Our advice is first to consult your doctor and use everything else as additional help.
Sources: LifeCoachCode.com; Gostica.com
This article is originally posted on https://www.ibelieveinmothernature.com